Knitting! And Knitting and Knitting!
My passion for knitting is growing! When I finally finished my scarf. I went to my faithful fabric shop and picked up a 800 meter ball of Aran wool blend. More polyester then wool but that's OK. First I made a dishcloth, much needed and could use the increase and decrease practice. I made two of those one to wash the dishes one to wash the body! Then I got bold! I just finished the right glove of a fantastic set of long gloves with a cable down the front. Nice huh! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME HEATHER?! Well on my way to those sweaters :-) Working on trying to find a local knitting group will keep you posted on that. Anyway lots of love!
1 comment:
Awesome work. We miss you so much, and I want to send you an email but I don't remember what your personal email was. Send us an email at lynandheather@semperfi.us.
Love you, tell Paul hey,
Lyn
Post a Comment