Friday, April 20, 2007
It's all over...
Well that's that. Three wonderful months in Ireland! I saw so many beautiful sites and got a chance to see the places Paul is from and the places he has haunted. Back to reality :-( Well at least I brought back a nice parting gift. About 5'9'' maybe 195lbs worth. With a sexy accent and pretty blue eyes. Yes Paul is back in the states. (He must like me or something) Our landing spot is in Alexandria Virginia. Paul is working at a Irish Pub in Arlington and Stacy has just become a part of the working force again in Old Town. Weird being back...it already seems like so long ago that I was in Ireland. But I have wonderful memories that will always be there. Who knows may be back there again someday for a longer stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A penny for your thoughts...
Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment