Friday, May 04, 2007

The latest news....

So here is the new place in Alexandria. It’s pretty nice two bedroom one as a spare room and our room. Paul asked for only one thing, a balcony, and that we have. Till about a week ago we had a great view then all of the sudden this tree grew leaves. I swear it came up over night. All is well. I have started a new job at property management company as a receptionist. It’s fairly close to home and is a very pleasant place to work. Everyone seems extremely nice. It also seems like the kind of place you can move up in relatively quick. So that’s a plus!

Paul is grand. He is working in a pub in Arlington. He seems happy enough. Not as many hours as he would like but I’m thankful for that. With him working nights and me days I usually have a few nights at home by myself. What am I doing with my spare time? Knitting! This little hobby has become a obsession. I am currently trying to get a few friends together to knit a few times each month. Check out the blog to see what I and the “Knit Wit Knitters” have been up to. I added the link to my favorite sites and blogs. That’s about it for now...will try and keep up to date even though there isn’t anything nearly as exciting as when I was in Ireland. Take care!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!