Thursday, August 16, 2007

Paul's Birthday!

Well we just celebrated Paul's birthday by having a wonderful weekend at the beach in Lewes, DE with our good friends Barb and Carl. Since Paul was traveling in Europe last year for his birthday I didn't get a chance to see him. So I wanted to try and make it a nice birthday this year. With Ren fest coming up I wanted to make sure he was prepared for the drinking it usually in tales. I ordered him a flask from Mulingar Pewter in Ireland. Mulingar is Paul's home town. His mother still lives there. I just thought it would be a little something nice. And Carl helped him out with his first round of scotch. We played on the beach enjoyed the boardwalk and had a wonderful time. Thanks Barb and Carl!!!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!