Monday, September 24, 2007

Knit-o-holic!


For those of you who have not yet had a look at the Knit Wits page. Here is what I have been up to. I am trying not to do double posts on the two blogs, but I had to post these. You are not going to believe this but I started this sweater maybe 4 weeks ago. It is going soooo fast! Actually these pictures were taken Saturday night and are already old. I am almost done the sleeves. The decrease portion was started yesterday, and I only have about another 4"s to go. I hope to finish the sleeves tonight. Block them tomorrow. and piece together Wednesday at the next Knit Wits gathering. All that leaves is the collar. Which should also go quick as a 2x2 ribbing for just a few inches. I am soooooo excited about this sweater! It is my first real sweater and as always I can't do anything easy! I like the challenges :-)

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!