Monday, October 06, 2008

Delete or not delete...that is the question...

If you go back to the first ever post I did. You will see it was started with thoughts of a man I loved very much leaving me. I find myself in the same situation and this time it is for good. Now what to do with this blog...
  • Part of me wants to delete this blog and pretend it never happened
  • Part of me wants to keep it there as a reminder of the good times we had
  • Part of me wants to keep it here to remind me how much he hurt me and to not open myself to that heartache again...

What do I do?...

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!