Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanksgiving Makings


(OK Yes I know this is a wee bit out of order. But I am just getting some of these pictures from Dale so hang in there.)

I wanted to take a gift to my mom's and Dales friends Danny and Chrissie for Thanksgiving. I figured it was the least I could do for them opening up their homes to us on Thanksgiving. So Dale and I got up that morning and went walking through the woods for Holly, Evergreens, and Pine Cones. I then made a wreath for my mom and a nice little candle arrangement for Dales friends. I was pretty pleased with the way the wreath turned out :-)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great!

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!