Monday, June 22, 2009

A Pirate Looks at 40!

My good friend Mia turned 40 this year. So with the help of many friends, hubby Shaun and myself we threw her a Pirate Looks at 40 Party. Party goers came doned in Pirate Garb, Jimmy Buffet attire and the real renegade pirates were in Kilt!




Shaun holding up the bar...or is it the other way around?

First words out of her mouth..."Your Dead"!

Maria

Aww I think she may forgive him :-)

Shaun holding up the food table...or is it the other way around?


My love and I
Shaun holding...aw hell the table holding Shaun up!!!
The cake Which was super yummy!
Tokens of love :-)




Betty and Gerry
Janesse and Steve Shaun trying to focus

Me love and I again!
At least she is laughing...
Awwwww




Shaun attempting to stand on his own!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!