Monday, December 14, 2009

Bathroom Renevations

So Dale and I are working on a few things around the house and we started with the Bathroom. Our main goal was painting but we are also doing a bit of changes to the accessories. Dale taped everything for me and I did all of the painting. As of today we still have the trim to paint and hang, new light fixture, tile, caulk in the tub and to hang the amazing shelf Dale made.
Some before shots






Base paint finished



All but touch-up painting finished
The shelf Dale made is wrought iron on the sides so he repainted some of the accessories black to accent it.

I'll make sure to post pictures once it is all finished!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!