
It was high time the Lute estate got a few flowers.

Inspired by Joel and Gloria's "Shade Garden" We went and picked a few Evergreens, Perennials and Annuals.

I think it looks nice! Now lets see how long I can keep it that nice looking :-)

I also broke down and got a bike a few weeks ago. Living right on the B&O Trail, we should use enjoy it every now and then. We had a lovely 8 mile ride on Friday.


Next thing to fill is the old stove. We have 4 spots we can put pots in. Need to come up with something creative.

After all that work Blackbeard is beat :-)

Now to go get all the dirt out from under my finger nails!
2 comments:
Wonderful job with the plantings, very European! Ooh la, la!
It's looking fantastic! Certainly serving as inspiration for getting my own projects started.
~T
Post a Comment