Sunday, May 06, 2012

27 Weeks time for some tunes and sheep

So we are officially in our 3rd trimester!  Time is flying.  It seems like only yesterday we found out we were pregnant.  Still for the most part feeling pretty good.  I am having some trouble sleeping here and there but I guess that is just getting me ready for no sleep with the baby.  The baby is kicking and rolling like crazy.  All day long the baby lets me know it's there.  I am feeling more like it's a girl right now.  Only reason I say that is that when the baby is kicking like crazy, Dale puts his hand on my belly and it stops.  That tells me daddy's little girl.  Dale decided to try some tunes to calm the baby. 
Real sexy right!?
Blackbeard of course had to get in on the action
While we should have been at our Bradly birth classes, some things hold higher precedence!  First weekend in May is Maryland Sheep and Wool!!!  While I really don't need any yarn or wool, there were a few things we had in mind to get.  We finally purchased a Sheep Incognito piece.  Now that we have a room worthy of one we picked up a piece.  It will be here in about 2-3 weeks.  The piece we got features a sheep laying on a moon.  We liked this piece because it had the blues and yellows that we love in her work and in a way it said babies room, which eventually my studio will morph into.  We also got a small piece of framed art with sheep and a black kitty on his back.  A small stuffed black sheep for the baby was a must!  Only yarn we got was a mossy green to make a new hat for Dale.  Only bad thing about this show is it made me want my sheep even more!

This was the first chance for the bellies to meet!  Maria is two weeks behind me.  Brynn is 3 weeks behind Maria.  And Meaghan is Due December I believe.  DON'T DRINK THE WATER :-)

Cutie!
Yes she is spinning the fur right off the bunny!  Love this!  Makes me want a bunny :-)


Loved the coloring of this guy.
These little guys were just born that morning at Sheep and Wool!  So tiny!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! I've never heard of this event but it looks absolutely amazing and makes me want space for critters even more.

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!