
Bellydancing has become a passion for me. I have been dancing a little over two years now and love it! And Zeeba's has pretty much become a part of my life. Myself and former teacher and friend Ruta started at Zeeba's when they had just opened. We went through a lot in the beginning with this place, but have since made it a home. This is one thing I would miss about Baltimore. I have such a great family here at Zeebas from the customers to the staff. I love to dance! I have had so many people tell me they enjoy watching me dance because I enjoy dancing. So here are a few pics of me doing what I love! The last pic is of Behrouz and I one of the owners at Zeeba's and the best manager a bellydancer could have! Special thanks to Mike the door guy for the pictures and for putting me in a cab when I was to drunk to walk! Love you guys! (Oh and love someone has to bring home the baccon while your out on holiday. How much do you think I have on me in Euros? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment