Thursday, July 27, 2006

The new uniform! (and updates)


Well Love here you have it. Your uniform for me for the hostel. To fill everyone else in...Paul told me when we open the hostel that I would have to wear the uniform. Jokingly I said what's that a string thong bikini? He said nope, overalls and a yellow hat! What!?! That's it that's the uniform if your not going to wear it your not coming over to work. Well I didn't have much luck finding a yellow hat so the bandana will have to do!

As for a update...not a whole lot has changed. The sad end for Pauls fabulous holiday is drawing near though. He has booked his flight home to Ireland for September 1st. Not that I want to see his fun end but I was so glad to hear that. Up until then nothing was concrete. Now I have at least some idea of when we may see each other again. Greece was ok. As of right now thought the major prospects for the hostel or business are France and Spain. I have tried to help as much as I can from here. I have been doing some research into properties in the two areas and sending him links. It's the least I can do at this point.

It's not been as difficult as I thought it was going to be since I left France. I thought I would be a wreck when I got back not knowing when I would see him again. I guess it's because I left France knowing that everything was going to be ok. We have hit a few bumps in the road since I got back, but we are going to make it through. We have made it this far what is another month or two. I still have my moments though. I just miss him, that's a good thing. If I didn't have moments that would mean I didn't care. The plan at the moment is for him to spend some time doing research into all the options once he gets home. And then, we meet up somewhere to discuss all the options. So as you can see not much has changed. We are still taking it one day at a time. I left my heart in France in more than one way. I hope to go back and collect it!

Take care everyone! Be back with a update soon!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!