Monday, June 19, 2006

Our Holiday in France...

First of all I apologize for this taking so long. Everone has been bugging me for pictures and stuff but I wanted to do this right. I gave Paul a journal for Christmas that I wanted him to write all his wonderful adventures in. While in France Paul read to me his exciting adventures. At one point he asked me where my journal was, well love here it is in all it's glory. If you want a play by play of the whole trip grab a beer or a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and sit back and read my tale of my love and I and our adventures in France. Or you can just scroll through and look at the pretty pictures. I recommend reading the two most exciting days which was the first night in Lyon and the first night in Carcassonne. They are probably the most amusing days of the whole trip.

The readers digest version: I loved France. Everyone was so nice and the cities were beautiful. I was so glad to finally get the chance to see the places Paul had told me so much about. To see the place where he is happy and would possibly like to live. It was wonderful. So to answer the question that everyone has been asking. What next? The truth is we still don't know. When I left France he left for Italy and is now on his way to Greece. When he is done his holiday then we will talk about what's next. For now things are just as they were when he left. He is on a long vacation and when he's done his travels we will determine what's next. All the fears I had going over there are gone.

To Paul: Thank you love...for everything! You have taken me to places I never would have imagined I would go. I'm so glad to have been a part of your big adventure. I enjoyed your journal entries very much. I hope you enjoy mine as well. I can't wait for you to read me the rest of your journey. All my love!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!