Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Journey to the center of the bed...
So I was talking to my dear Friend Anne. I was telling her how I am having a problem sleeping and actually utilizing the whole bed. Almost ten years now of sharing my bed I have spent it on the edge. Now that it's just me I still find myself doing it. Anne said you gotta do it just sprawl out and enjoy having a whole bed to yourself. Well technically Anne has a kitty to cuddle up too ;-) Last night there was a phone conversation at around 3 am that I pretty much knew was coming. After a bottle of chilled apple wine and half a box of tissues...I woke up this morning with my head at the foot of the bed and my body spread out diagonally from corner to corner. Not quite the center...but I am well on my way. Thanks Anne :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A penny for your thoughts...
Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment