Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Job, New Apartment...what else can we find new?

SO as many of you already know...I have had a lot of changes going on in my life right now. I was fired from my job on Good Friday(obviously not Christians there). I started a new job on the 21st and already I am loving it. Small office nice group, good pay and benefits. I even get a day off for my birthday! The next big change involves another move. Not to Ireland this time but to Arlington. I have in my hands the keys to my FIRST apartment by myself. It is actually very cute an will work out nice. The circumstances leading up to this are irrelevant. I am kind of excited...kind of scared...a bit of everything. So, new job, new apartment and after this weekend some new friends as well.

Living room looking at Kitchen/Dining room
Bedroom
Nice big closet!
The Living room
The Kitchen (look diswasher...whew!)
And my favorite bit...the bathroom!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!