Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday the 13th!

I knew it...I should just never leave the house on Friday the 13th. So my day was cruising right along and I thought I was going to survive the day without any major incidents. Around 6:00-6:30 I was trying to be a nice person and let a not so little spider cricket go that I had found. I told him if I let him to tell all his buddies to stay away. So I let him go and went to go back into the apartment and guess what...locked myself out. I knew it would happen eventually! I had unlocked the top lock but not the bottom. Four other people live in the house and no one was home. I knew my one neighbor was out on his bike so I didn't think he would be too late. So, I waited. He finally came home at 8:20. I was supposed to be at Casablanca to dance at 8:30. Os I quickly called them grab my stuff and ran. It never fails something always happens!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!