To get the full affect of just how height this bed is you have to see me in it touching the ceiling.
And me by it coming to above my waist.So this beautiful bed was delivered to me tonight by my nearest and dearest friends Lyn and Heather and Liam. As they are sadly leaving me and moving to North Carolina it was one thing less for them to store and one thing less to drag down there. I gladly volunteered to take it off their hands. Lyn actually built the frame from scratch. He mad it high for the purpose of having room underneath for storage. I love it guys thank you so much! Of coarse now this means I have a futon to act as crash space for visitors!
Anne: Needless to say for fear of falling out of the bed....I slept DEAD CENTER!
No comments:
Post a Comment