Sunday, November 30, 2008

My birthday weekend :-)

Well I am officially 28. Ughh I feel old. LOL! This has been a wonderful weekend full of friends and family. Even though I told my friends they were not to get me things I just wanted the see them, they did. That lovely hat was knit for me by Brynn a matching scarf is coming. Kate got me the black sheep slippers the and ordered a amazing kit for me to make this great felted bag. Anne gave me the snickers bar! The batman card is from Ashley. And the scarf is from Carter, it is the McPhail Modern scarf. Pretty cool huh!

Friday was spent with the family. Then Saturday Dale came down to Alexandria where we had brunch at OC's with Kate Craig and Brynn. Dale and I then hopped the metro to Pentagon City for a little coffee and shopping. Then back to Alexandria for Pints with Carter, Ashley and Anne. And today we woke up to ichhh outside. Trying to think of good rainy day things I picked the Museum of Natural History. And Dale didn't argue one bit! Thank god a man that actually wants to go to the museums with me.


Friday was great! Mom, dad, TJ, Renae and I went to the Festival of Trees and then went shopping at Best Buy. Stacy got a new camera! Hence the update to the blog! Then we went to Silver Spring Mining Company for dinner.
TJ and I
Mom and Renae
My Mom and Dad
My little black sheep and the MacPhail Hunting Ancient Scarf I got. Dales Tartan.
Dale and I on the Metro to Pentagon City
Shannon this is for you! I hope it's the right one...
Ashley at Murphys
Anne and I at Murphys
Rocky :-) He sang me happy birthday!
Anne and I doing the Unicorn song
My love
Dale and I at Murphys
Museum of Natural History!
I have days like this too!
Sighh Dale said he would get it for me...The Hope Diamond!

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!