Monday, November 10, 2008

New Beginnings...

Wow...so much has been happening. It has been about 6 months since Paul and I have parted ways. And until recently I have had a very hard time dealing with it. It was about 4 weeks ago that something suddenly snapped in my head and I realized...his loss, I deserve better. I am a woman worth fighting for, and he gave that fight up. His loss!
Just as I was coming to this realization...into my life came Dale. Well Dale has actually been there for about 4 or 5 years now. However; he or I were always in a relationship so it was never pursued. Both being just out of relationships dealing with some of the same emotions we decided to get together and lend a ear and shoulder. It's been three weeks now and He has been a shinning light at the end of the tunnel. With a seal of approval from all of my nearest and dearest friends, I think I'm gonna keep him for a while.

Me at Heather's Birthday Tea Party
Dale and I Halloween
My British Nanny look from the Tea Party
Dale and I at Heather's Party. Notice the angel on my left shoulder. Just for the record this is the only picture that is in...
Dale and I Halloween

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!