Monday, April 19, 2010

The future Mrs. Lute

I was starting to worry I would never see the day. Sunday April 18th Dale got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. At first I said I'll have to think about it :-) but then I said "Hell to the Yeah!".

Dale told me 6 years ago he was going to make me his third wife, third time was a charm he just had to get the first two out of the way. Little did I know he was serious. For 5 years Dale and I admired each other from afar at faire, flirting here and there. I always had the hots for him but did not know that he was serious in his feelings for me. It was faire, everyone flirts at faire. Two seasons ago we both found our selves single and dealing with a lot of the same feelings and emotions. We decided to get together and have our own pity party. One thing lead to another and we found we did have a lot in common and fell in love quick.

As many relationships do we took a dive and things went south. A couple months apart made both of us realize the good thing we had. And here we are today :-) Had we actually hooked up 6 years ago or shortly after...it probably would not have worked. Both of us have grown since then. It takes life experiences to really appreciate a good thing when you have it.

I love him with all my heart. He makes me feel like a princess everyday. I am so happy that he is the person I will spend the rest of my life with. I am very excited to be the future Mrs. Lute :-)

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!