Saturday night featured the Dark Carnavale! Dale and I did the Steampunk thing and got Rob and Amy to join in on the fun.
Enjoying a light tea before the festivities :-)All in all a very fun weekend. For this being the first RenCon I think they did a nice job. Next year will be much bigger I think. They need to make sure not to do it the same weekend as the Pirate Invasion, that kept a lot of people from going Saturday.
Dale and I did do a bit of shopping. We both got Kilts, Dale got Pride of Scotland I got Bright Skye which is just a brighter version of Isle of Skye. Dale spoiled me as usual (still not used to that). He also got me an amazing leather pouch that will go nice with the new Kilt.
Wonderful weekend all in all. I am so lucky to have someone in my life that shares in my hobbies and passions. We have so much fun together and that is the best feeling in the world. I love him with all my heart. Everyday seems to be an adventure and everyday I love him more.
Dale and I did do a bit of shopping. We both got Kilts, Dale got Pride of Scotland I got Bright Skye which is just a brighter version of Isle of Skye. Dale spoiled me as usual (still not used to that). He also got me an amazing leather pouch that will go nice with the new Kilt.
Wonderful weekend all in all. I am so lucky to have someone in my life that shares in my hobbies and passions. We have so much fun together and that is the best feeling in the world. I love him with all my heart. Everyday seems to be an adventure and everyday I love him more.

No comments:
Post a Comment