Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ahhh Spring

The battle of the bugs continues. These stupid stink bugs are driving me mad! I caught all of these in the bedroom and sewing room in one day. Every time it gets warm they come out in masses. I hope when we redo the upstairs we will be able to get rid of most of them and seal up all the areas they are hiding.
Dale has been working hard in the shop. This is the chandelier he is working on to hang from the barn. It is made from old wagon parts. The crossbars are going to hold tiki torches. The chains hanging are going to connect the center disk to the rings itself.


We spent some time yesterday cleaning off the deck and flower beds. Getting them ready to plant some flowers.

And the newly refurbished smoker is just about ready to go. Time for a party I think :-)

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!