
Today I started to pack things away in the bedroom to get ready for renovations. Before I started I figured I better take a few pictures. This one is looking up the stairs from the kitchen.

Once you get to the top of the stairs you have what has become my dressing room/sewing room/store it here room.

This is the area that we are going to turn into a baby room/sewing room.

This is the bedroom.

Looking from the bedroom back to what will be the baby room. From this view the two new dormers will be on the right side.

To the left of the chimney is going to be a closet for my clothes. So within the next week or so we will start pulling down the plywood and the insulation. Once that is cleared out, Mark will come in with his crew and put the dormers in. From there it is up to Dale and I to install new insulation and drywall. We are probably going to do something with the floor as well. From there paint and enjoy! I'll try and post pictures along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment