Ugh...10:30 Sunday night. My head hurts. I just want to sleep but I find my brain in overdrive. I hate when this happens. One thought leads to another to another to another. Once it starts you can't stop it. It's like the flood gates open and out pours everything...
It starts with my head hurts...
Hmm hope it's not turning into a migraine. That would suck. That would mean its not the wisdom teeth causing the migraines either. Ugh wisdom teeth forgot...that came after the root canal. Insurance just sent something saying they weren't covering the root canal. Great...they probably aren't going to cover the extractions either. Where the hell am I gonna get the money to cover all of this. I think I bit off more than I could chew. God I hope all of this is gonna be worth it in the end. Maybe I could pick up a shift dancing again. Probably not with the braces. Why did I do this again? Oh yeah because you have always wanted to do this but were worried what people were gonna think of you with the braces. You finally did it because you had someone in your life who thought you would be sexy with braces wanted you to have a bigger ass couldn't wait till you were pregnant and fat. In short loved you no matter what. Yeah where is he now? Gone...yeah aparently that ws not true. What the hell why am I even thinking about this you are over this right!? You are so pissed off you aren't allowing the hurt and pain...aparently not because your laying here thinking about it and getting upset. Shit...maybe you are just ovulating as lyn says. Explains being emotional. 90% of the time I'm fine I forget about it and everything is fine. I put on a good front don't I...? Ugh now head really hurts. Please stop...How do I make this stop? Maybe if I blog it and get it all out of my head the brain will shut down and the pain will go away? I feel sick...ugh need a tissue. The pain is not going away...yup it's a migraine :-(...
No comments:
Post a Comment