Monday, May 18, 2009
wekcaisent csooent vewfa4
Yup...you heard me right! LOL! Sorry I have not been posting lately. I have a lot going on at the moment and I have been trying to steer away from posting when I am fuming. I was doing very well, out of ICU into recovery. Then I had the wounds re-opened on me last week and I am back in ICU. I spent most of the weekend treating the wounds with alcohol. Sadly that didn't help. Sigh...you know I so can't wait to put my butt on that beach in 9 days! Just to get the hell away from everything and everyone...ok not everyone, certain people, for a few days is gonna be nice. The only sad thing about vacations is eventually they end and your problems are there waiting when you get back. I do have some pictures I need to post from the past two weeks. I will try and get those up tonight. 9 days till holiday!!! Weeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A penny for your thoughts...
Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment