Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hump day

So this morning we got the permanent grown. This was the last step before starting treatment on the lower braces. So when I went in for the tightening on top they added the spacers for the lower braces. On June 11th I get the lower braces :-)! He commented on how much they have moved already which is good. He said my treatment is going to go very well. It's true I can already see the fangs are dropping! I took a pole on facebook of what color to get this time and pink was the winner so I have pink bands this time. I promised Shaun I would get Red next time.

The trip to B'more took 1:30 yesterday. Not sure if I can deal with that every week. I am going to look into some other options and see what I can work out. I need to be moving again so hopefully we can find a way.

I'm so looking forward to this party this weekend. If it involves as much laughter as this past weekend did...it is gonna be awesome. Again little distractions for the moment are much needed and much appreciated. I laughed so hard my face and abs hurt! Good friends good times. Then back to work for one day...the after dropping the kids off at grandmas we are on a plane and OUTTA HERE! Well just for a few days but that too is much needed. Just to have my butt on a beach for a few days I so can't wait.

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!