Ugh I am so tired. In all fairness I have just had a lot going on lately. I was late getting back from New York Monday, then a lengthily physically and emotionally draining call Tuesday night. Sleep has not been great lately. It's probably not helping that I have a lot on my mind at the moment. My little New York trip was great for a small break, but the underlying issues were still there when I got back.
I went to the Endodontist today. I hate having to do all of these consultations. Well this one the most. I had to waist time out of my work day just to go to them for them to tell me that I need a root canal. Well duh!!! It just seamed like a waste, why could they not just make the appointment and start it and deal with it then? Oh well, so now we are scheduled for the root canal on April 9th. I'm just gonna take the day off because they are putting the top braces on that morning and the root canal in the afternoon. Ugh! So now I am just waiting on the referral for the wisdom teeth to come out. I need a assistant to keep track of all of these appointments for me!
On top of all that I am still dealing with a lot of personal stress. I think that is more draining than anything. But I think Tuesdays call got a lot out in the open and hopefully it will have positive results.
No comments:
Post a Comment