Finally I get to try my hand at spinning on a wheel. Not that I don't love drop spindles, I just want to give this a whorl too. Thank you Ashley!
So now that the Domestic Diva is cooking, the wool has to come out of the freezer! I found this on Craigs list. It is a cedar chest. In decent shape could use a little love but dad and I will work on that. Nice father daughter project. As long as it keeps my wool safe I am happy!
Trinity Casino is officially open! Mom loves Vegas, so when she saw this at some trade show or convention or what ever it was she had to have it! Now that she is over it, I have it! LOL How many people can say they have a fully functional slot machine in their house?!
This is not new LOL. My Mindy girl. This is her "Mom I'm trying to sleep stop taking pictures of me" look. :-) So what else is new...hmm. I got my spacers today on the top teeth. Basically all it is is a set of rubber bands stuck between the back molars. The purpose is to create room for the brackets for the braces. They basically just feel like something is stuck in you teeth. Kind of weird.
Lets see...the toe feels better. I can pretty much walk on it normally but I am not pushing it. It is still very bruised. But I think I will live and should be ok to dance this private party Saturday.
Not a whole lot else going on. Still dealing with a lot personally. As I said in a post a while back my life seems to always be wrong place wrong time. In this case it was wrong time. In order to allow for time to heal wounds I have decided it best to cut ties for now. Best for him and best for me. Until he figures out what he wants he does not need me there to influence his decision either way. It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway and again with the braces coming I will be a complete dork and I would not date me. So he wants his space he's got it. I don't want to linger in dark shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment