Orrrrrr maybe not. So I think I have hit a early midlife crisis. Last night I found myself needing this adorable pair of Dr. Martins (hey they were 50% off I got them for $42.00). I haven't really had Docs since I was a teenager. Well that's not true but I finally got rid of them before moving to Ireland. They were just too heavy to take. I remember how big it was to have docs when I was in high school I had the boots though awww they were so cool! Those things saw several HFS festivals and many more concerts. Yeah I was a wanna be punk! So I had to have these, as I tried them on they made me giggle so home they went with me.
Are you still with me? Docs and piercings...
PHOTO REMOVED BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!!!!
I would love to say these are the fantastic teeth of a redneck hillbilly...but sad to say those are mine. Parents use this picture to scare your teenagers! The good news is they will not be this way for long. At the fantastic age of 28 I am getting braces. Finally! Just have to pull six teeth then we will be ready to go.
So we have Docs, piercings AND braces...
So we have Docs, piercings AND braces...
PHOTO REMOVED BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!!!!
Do you ever stand at the mirror and try to make the worst face possible just to see how bad you can look? I do, this isn't it I can do much better. But for arguments sake we will go with this picture. Not very attractive is it. For everone who admires the hot little bellydancer, I am so sorry to burst your bubble!
Here starts my random ramblings feel free to tune out...
Here starts my random ramblings feel free to tune out...
What the hell is going on! 28 not 18...why am I suddenly feeling the need for braces and to feel and look young again. I'm too young to feel like this. Oh wait...I know what it is. Something to blame your marital status on. Don't you hate that? I hate filling out forms and having to answer my marital status. Yup....28...yup...still single......yeeeaahhhh. In lite of my resent situation I am left puzzled yet again. Twice in one year I have been told you are a good person but I just don't know what I want right now. This is not BS I am a good person. And it took a long time for me to realize that. I'm far from perfect I know that but for the most part I am doing pretty darn good for my age. And unlike most people my age I don't want to be single. I want to settle down and start a family.
So what the hell is wrong? Ugh. Truth is I have no idea this time. I will say this it has left me feeling that my hope is dwindling. I know everyone says your young your crazy you will find someone. But the truth is I already found someone. He just hasn't found me yet(you know who you are don't squint your eyes at me). I'm tired of looking and I'm tired of a big empty hole in my heart. Twice this year it has been crushed. Whoever said "Tis better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all", clearly never loved and lost. It hurts like hell. Especially when there is no logical answer or reason as to why. Am I really TOO good of a person? Do I just care TOO much?
So back to early mid-life crisis and marital status. Since I am about to go into braces I think it is pretty safe to say I will be full blown polish dork. Not the most attractive state to be on the hunt. Lets say I will be in the braces for two years. By the time they come off I will be 30. They say everything goes to hell when you turn 30. At least Ill have a pretty smile! In conclusion I already have someone, I don't want anymore heartache at this point. I'm giving myself till the braces come off, then I will worry about turning 21. :-)
Here is hoping that long before then that guy (you know who you are) I found who still needs to find me will realize he has had me all along all he needs to do is look right in front of him. At the wanna be rock star with the hot braces, nose piercing and sweet doc martins. Yeahhh that paints a sexy picture doesn't it! LOL
So what the hell is wrong? Ugh. Truth is I have no idea this time. I will say this it has left me feeling that my hope is dwindling. I know everyone says your young your crazy you will find someone. But the truth is I already found someone. He just hasn't found me yet(you know who you are don't squint your eyes at me). I'm tired of looking and I'm tired of a big empty hole in my heart. Twice this year it has been crushed. Whoever said "Tis better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all", clearly never loved and lost. It hurts like hell. Especially when there is no logical answer or reason as to why. Am I really TOO good of a person? Do I just care TOO much?
So back to early mid-life crisis and marital status. Since I am about to go into braces I think it is pretty safe to say I will be full blown polish dork. Not the most attractive state to be on the hunt. Lets say I will be in the braces for two years. By the time they come off I will be 30. They say everything goes to hell when you turn 30. At least Ill have a pretty smile! In conclusion I already have someone, I don't want anymore heartache at this point. I'm giving myself till the braces come off, then I will worry about turning 21. :-)
Here is hoping that long before then that guy (you know who you are) I found who still needs to find me will realize he has had me all along all he needs to do is look right in front of him. At the wanna be rock star with the hot braces, nose piercing and sweet doc martins. Yeahhh that paints a sexy picture doesn't it! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment