Ok enough depressing crap, I am going to try and be smiley...ok maybe not smiley but at least not bitchy. Today in the end was a good day. I had a brief breakdown but for some reason feel better now. I have no idea why but I was up at 9:00 this morning and could not fall back asleep. So I decided to get up and do something useful.
Last night I started a long process of extracting Indigo dye from the Woad weed. For more on this adventure check out my other blog Knit Wit Knitters. I also decided to sit down and make up a few more stitch markets to post on Etsy. I actually made 4 more sets and posted them. If you want to see those there is a link to my Etsy store on the knitting blog as well :-)
I then decided it is nice out lets get Mindy and I out of the house for a but. I showered up to try and feel human...got Mindy into the carrier and with knitting in tow headed into Old Town. It was as if I could smell the wool. No not knitting wool...Kilts! They were having an early celebration of National Tartan day which is Monday. Wall to wall Kilts and bagpipes. This is where Mindy reminded me she is my daughter. In the middle of all this she decided to let out a LOUD cat call. Everyone turned and laughed, of coarse I did to then Mindy. It was pretty funny. Takes after her mother, loves men in kilt. So Mindy and I found a spot on the ground and she sat in my lap singing and dancing to the music while I knit. It was nice.
Back home I remembered I left the house a mess so decided to straighten up and did a bit more knitting. I also decided my pictures on my computer were all over the place so I have done a bit of organizing and purging. Made a fantastic dinner now I will probably read for a little and hopefully get some sleep! Tomorrow is another day :-)
BTW: We have Basil, Dill, Coriander, and Chives coming up :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment