Saturday, April 04, 2009
I'm trying...
I am trying so hard to let go. I'm trying so hard not to be hateful in general. It just hurts, I feel like with the exception of 4 small months of happiness I have just had a year of sorrow and pain. I just don't understand it. I'm so tired of being hurt. And do they even care. Do they care at all what they have done. I can't sleep. I have so much hatred in me right now and I know I take it out on people who don't deserve it. I cry everyday at least once if not twice. I keep thinking I hear my phone going off and it's not. I finally turned it off last night so I would know for sure. I'm sorry for venting all of this here for the few people that read it. I keep hoping the venting will help. So far no dice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A penny for your thoughts...
Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment