Ahh so what's new? Well the kiddies are doing ok. I think it is going to take a little longer than we first hoped but I have patients so we should be good. They have been with me at work the past two days. This morning they were VERY restless and I was worried I was going to have to take them home if they didn't settle. But eventually they did. We did a tent time with them when I got home last night and it went ok. Both came out and played a bit but then she went back in the cage and into the pouch. He stayed out and pounced around a bit. Jumped on my head twice. Kinda strange. He did take a nibble at my finger as well.
In other news dooms day is getting closer. Ugh! I am so nervous about these wisdom teeth coming out. I haven't been handling simple procedures to well this one is a major one. I'm sure the anxiety is not helping. So tomorrow we have the fitting for the crown and a temp. Then Friday morning is the wisdom. Ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment