So wisdom teeth removal went well. I spent the whole day afterward Friday taking drugs, sleeping and with bags of frozen peas on either side of my face. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be but it still was no cakewalk either. Carter was awesome in taking care of me for the day. I owe him big time!
I didn't feel too bad Saturday so I actually went to the Southern Maryland Celtic Festival. I had a lot of friends going that I really wanted to see. So I bucked it up took some Advil and headed out. Amy was working and Rob didn't want to go by himself for that long ride so he swung by and picked me up and off we went. It was fun I'm glad I was up to going. I was hurting when I got home though. So a perc and a heat pack and I was out!
Yesterday was a chill day. I figured I got out on Saturday and enjoyed the sun a bit so I stayed in on Sunday. Spent some time with the kids and watched some TV. Got their cage cleaned up as well. Did a bit of spinning, I love my wheel. The wool I am spinning right now is more of the free cycle wool Mia got but this is the lighter wool. I have finished one skein already and it is sooo pretty!
Today...Ugh! not feeling as good. I am pretty swollen and I can make out some bruising along the jaw line. I have been avoiding the drugs if possible. I didn't take one last night and I probably should have. I didn't sleep as well. I'm feeling it today. Very tired and sore. :-( But hey, it's done it's over with. Just need to recover then I can start treatment for the bottom braces. We are halfway there.
No comments:
Post a Comment