Thursday, April 09, 2009
So many thoughts...
Today is a big day as I took a look in the glass. This is the last time I will look at those vampire teeth without a chunk of metal on them. I'm excited, scared, happy and yet sad all at once. A flood of emotions suddenly came over me. And as I have done so many times over the past few weeks I proceeded to have a good cry. I really am excited about this but at the same time I know it will change the way new people see me while the braces are on. Am I going to be able to handle that?
Also on my mind is my bundles of joy on the way! Am I gonna be a good momma?! That's a lot of work am I ready for this? I hope so the decision has been made no turning back now!
And of coarse there are other things on my mind which don't need to be mentioned...anyone who actually reads this already knows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A penny for your thoughts...
Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment