So much going on my brain is being pulled several directions. First my most happy thought is today makes three days I have been a sugar momma. They are already such a joy and we are not even bonded yet. I made them a new little pouch and they moved right in! They love it. Thank god because that pouch they were in needed to be washed so bad! I think they are getting more comfortable because they are starting to sleep later. I am taking baby steps. I have been carrying a piece of fleece against my skin and putting it in the cage in the morning for them to have to snuggle to. I have held the pouch a few times and just rubbed them through it. She is still crabbing a bit at me but is slowly getting quiet. I did get a tent we may try some tent time tomorrow :-) it jusssstttt fits in my living room! So I no longer have a living room but a campsite!
Then there is the braces. The pain is gone for now. I know that will be back when they tighten them again. I can tell already things are shifting. They suck, everything I eat gets stuck in them. I have this wonderful little brush that kind of looks like a miniature toilet brush that is my new best friend. There is a little bitterness in me as I went into this with a guy who thought they were sexy and couldn't wait till I got them. Now I'm going at this alone. I do feel like such a dork. Everyone says they look fine and that I look ten years younger. Some have even said they are sexy. I don't see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment