Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our first tent time!

Fizzgig Fizzgig
Fizzgig in the pouch Ludo hanging
See Ludo's bald spot?
You can really see it here. That is a scent gland on his head.

The kids and I had our first tent time tonight. It was fun, I waited forever for them to get their little butts up LOL. Of course tonight was the night they decided they were gonna sleep late! Once they were up and getting the sleepers out I managed to lure Ludo out with a piece of pineapple (I wish all men were that easy!). Once they were both out it was a matter of them exploring the tent and getting comfortable with it. They still kept their distance from me but had fun stretching the legs. Fizzgig my girl is the smart one. She figured out that the top of the tent was all screen and she could run around on it. All in all I think it went well. I did snap a few pictures but didn't want to scare them too much so I didn't go over the top :-)

No comments:

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!