It is a good thing I have calming hobbies to keep me company, ease my mind and create beautiful things. With everything I have had going on in my life, hell for the past year, I have found great comfort in my knitting and spinning. I love to sit on my bar stools and use the drop spindles. It's nice to have that extra little bit of distance for the spindle to go. Next step is dyeing. I picked up some Woad that someone was giving away last night! So I am going to try and get everything I need to harvest the Indigo and give it a whorl this weekend. Should be interesting...
I am trying SO hard I really am! I am trying to be happy for all of my friends getting married, having kids, being generally happy in their relationships (blah, blah, blah). But there is a small part of me that says f-off with your happiness LOL! I'm just so sick and tired of it. I am happy for everyone and I have to say when I am happy I do it too...it just hurts to see everyone else trucking right along in life and all I seem to hit are speed bumps.
I started reading another book and god only knows why I picked this one! I started reading "P.S I love you". I have not seen the movie and have no desire to till I read the book. Lets just say I cried through about two chapters last night. Ugh!
I am trying SO hard I really am! I am trying to be happy for all of my friends getting married, having kids, being generally happy in their relationships (blah, blah, blah). But there is a small part of me that says f-off with your happiness LOL! I'm just so sick and tired of it. I am happy for everyone and I have to say when I am happy I do it too...it just hurts to see everyone else trucking right along in life and all I seem to hit are speed bumps.
I started reading another book and god only knows why I picked this one! I started reading "P.S I love you". I have not seen the movie and have no desire to till I read the book. Lets just say I cried through about two chapters last night. Ugh!

No comments:
Post a Comment