Why?: is it that people will stay with people who treat them like shit when there are good people out there like my brother and I? I am totally feeling his pain right now.
Why?: is it that people lie to you and say they want one thing but really don't know what the hell they want?
How?: is it that people can be so in love with you and turn that off like a light?
Someone? Anyone? Because unless there is a DAMN good reason from anyone I think my hopes are down the toilet. Because I am SICK of guys who tell you one thing but mean another, are hung up on worthless peice of crap woman, and don't seem to know a good thing when they have it! And use the excuse you are a good person I just don't know what I want right now! F the lot of you!!! To ell you the truth I would not know a good thing at this poing because I would chew him up and spit him out as pissed off as I am with the male race at this point! I am a good person dammit and I'm tired of being trampled on!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment