Saturday, June 10, 2006

Friday June, 2nd Time to go...

The alarm went off this morning at 6:00. No it can't be! It can't be time to go already. He hit the snooze. Neither of us is ready to let go. Just a few more minutes to hold each other. Reality stinks. We get up I pack the last of my stuff and we head to the train station to catch a cab. Look at that a nice little Mercedes is waiting just for me. I was going to leave in style. After fearing for my life in that cab we get to the airport and get me checked in. The girl out the counter isn't very helpful with my connecting flight, already I'm worried about my connection in Germany. We go to Paul's Cafe (yes the cafe was called Paul's) and get a cafe. He asked if I was hungry and I said no. Truth is I was feeling very sick to my stomach. I thought I was going to get sick. We have a seat and Paul begins reading the last few entries in his journal.

The first he read was that of the day before I was to get to France. Funny how we both had the same thoughts and fears of what was to happen. He was just as worried as me about whether or not things will have changed. I think we have figured out at this point...Nothing has changed. Paul is just on a long vacation and in the end we will figure out the next step. He then read the entries he had done from our first few days together in France. Cheered me up a bit but deep down I was still screaming.

Time to get in the que to go through security. Still not ready to let go he even gets in the cue with me. Yes I am in tears. The past few days have been the best time of my life. Now I have to leave him not having a clue when I will see him again. He finally has to duck out of the cue but sits there watching me. I know everything is going to be ok, but I can't help but worry that this is the last time I am ever going to see him. He pulls out his phone and starts typing something. I am just about out of view. I watch he get on the escalator and he is gone. I check my phone, 1 text message. "I will c u soon. Love u." Just what I needed to hear. I think it's best to end this day at that. Because everything after that sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

A penny for your thoughts...

Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!