Well this was the big night! Saturday, the day before leaving for France. My nerves a mess of coarse right now and so excited I have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping! Nothing was going to bring me down tonight. I came in to a empty restaurant. I mean not a soul! But I was ready to have fun no matter what! I put together a lovely music selection that my regulars were going to hate :-). Comprised of Bagpipes, French rap and some other misc. stuff. I was going to have fun! The first costume I wore was a blend of two costumes! Red, blue and silver. No it was not a early fourth of July I was trying for the French flag. Looks pretty good I think! The place didn't stay empty for long. All my regulars showed up to wish me Bon Voyage! Next I went with the vintage look, this costume was made in the 1950's in Argentina for a stage show. It's my new favorite! And while showing a new costume how about some new tricks huh? Tonight was the night to show glass's. It went off well nothing broke be it me or the glass's. Great night all in all. Tomorrow is the big day...I'm so nervous, I miss him so much what if things have changed what if he tells me after France it's over. A million thoughts running through my head. I don't care I love him I miss him I can't wait!!!!! OFF TO FRANCE!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Twas the Night before France...
Well this was the big night! Saturday, the day before leaving for France. My nerves a mess of coarse right now and so excited I have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping! Nothing was going to bring me down tonight. I came in to a empty restaurant. I mean not a soul! But I was ready to have fun no matter what! I put together a lovely music selection that my regulars were going to hate :-). Comprised of Bagpipes, French rap and some other misc. stuff. I was going to have fun! The first costume I wore was a blend of two costumes! Red, blue and silver. No it was not a early fourth of July I was trying for the French flag. Looks pretty good I think! The place didn't stay empty for long. All my regulars showed up to wish me Bon Voyage! Next I went with the vintage look, this costume was made in the 1950's in Argentina for a stage show. It's my new favorite! And while showing a new costume how about some new tricks huh? Tonight was the night to show glass's. It went off well nothing broke be it me or the glass's. Great night all in all. Tomorrow is the big day...I'm so nervous, I miss him so much what if things have changed what if he tells me after France it's over. A million thoughts running through my head. I don't care I love him I miss him I can't wait!!!!! OFF TO FRANCE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A penny for your thoughts...
Comments are welcome and encouraged. You do not have to be a blogger member. Just know they must first pass my approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment